Chicken Sandwich – Merienda Pinoy Recipe
Chicken Sandwich - Merienda Pinoy Recipe
Chicken Sandwich a Merienda Pinoy Recipe. Chicken Sandwich is a sandwich typically consists of boneless chicken ( breast Part) added with mayo and vegetables served with slices of bread.
200-250 grams Chicken breast
220 ml Mayonnaise
1/8 cup Sugar (optional)
3 Tbsp White onion
1/8 tsp White pepper
1/8 tsp Salt
3 Cups Water
Loaf Bread/ Wheat Bread
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 250 grams of chicken breast in a pot.
- Add 1 piece of onion chopped to the same pot.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour 3 cups of water.
- Bring to boil and let it simmer for 8 to 16 minutes until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Get the chicken breast and put it in a bowl.
- Let it cool and shred it.
- Add 220 ml of mayonnaise to the shredded chicken.
- Add 1/8 cup of sugar to the same bowl.
- Add 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Add 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp of onion diced.
- Prepare wheat of loaf bread.
- Put lettuce on the bread.
- Add the chicken spread on top of the lettuce.
- Put another loaf bread on top to make a sandwich.