Crispy Fish Fillet ( Breaded Fried Fish Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes
Crispy Fish Fillet ( Breaded Fried Fish Recipes ) - Pinoy Recipes
This Fish Recipe is made of Cream Dory Fish Fillet, Breadcrumbs, Eggs and Flour.
270 grams Fish (Creamy Dory)
2 pieces Egg
1 cup All-purpose flour
1 & 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Slice 200 grams of cream dory fish to desired cut.
- Season sliced fish with salt and ground pepper. Marinate for at least three minutes.
- Prepare the 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 slightly beaten eggs and 1 and ½ cup of breadcrumbs for crumbing.
- Dredge the fish slices in the flour then in the beaten egg. Later on coat the fish with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in deep pan. Fry the coated fish for about seven minutes in medium heat.
- Drain the excess oil then transfer to a serving plate.
- Best serve with mayo as dip.
3 thoughts on “Crispy Fish Fillet ( Breaded Fried Fish Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes”
Exceptional read, Positive site, where diyou u
come up with all the info on this posting? I’ve read
some of the posts on your site now, and I really like