How to Make Home Made Tacos
Home Made Tacos with Ground Beef and Cheese Pinoy Recipes. A Pinoy Style Tacos which compose of Healthy Ingredients like Vegetable and also beef. A Food for persons who do diets and have their health Conscious.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
1 Box Taco Shell
1 piece White Onion
3 pieces Tomato
1 pack Cheese Dressing (Cheese-whiz)
1 piece Cucumber Liquid Seasoning (Any Brand)
1 pack Cheese (Any brand) Salt Pepper
1 pack Lettuce (Any type of lettuce) in this video I used 2 types of lettuce
Note: You can add mayo or any dressing you like.
- Pour oil into the hot pan.
- Add the onion and ground beef then saute until the beef’s color turned to brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For more flavor, you can add liquid seasoning.
- Mix it to combine flavors and wait until it dries up then set it aside.
- Put a leaf of lettuce inside the tortilla.
- Now we add the cooked beef and place it evenly inside the tortilla.
- Add the desired amount of chopped cucumber, white onion, and tomatoes.
- You can also use the iceberg lettuce in replace of the usual lettuce.
- Now you can put grated cheese on top of your tacos and it’s ready to serve.