Mango Ice Cream ( How To Make Ice Cream Recipes ) – Summer Recipes
Mango Ice Cream ( How To Make Ice Cream Recipes ) - Summer Recipes
Homemade Mango Ice Cream (Summer Recipes). Three Ingredients Ice Cream Recipe is made of All Purpose Cream, Fresh Ripe Mangoes and Condensed milk.
4 pieces Ripe Mango
2 packs All-purpose Cream (250 ml per pack)
1 can Condensed Milk (300 ml)
2 Mangoes to make mango Puree
2 Mangoes For toppings and Will add in the mixture
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Slice the each side of the mango separate the flesh from the skin and pit.
- Process the mango slices using a blender or a food processor into a sauce-like consistency. Set aside the mango puree.
Mango Ice Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, pour 2 packs of chilled all-purpose cream. Whisk the cream to double its volume.
- Add 1 can of chilled condensed milk and the mango puree. Mix until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Cut each side of the mango. Slice the flesh into small cubes then scoop the flesh removing the skin.
- Put the mango slices in the mango ice cream mixture then stir it gently to spread the mango slices evenly.
- Pour the mango ice cream mixture in a container of your choice. Sprinkle some mango cubes on top then chill overnight.