How to Make Chocolate Jelly – Milo Jelly Drink
How to Make Chocolate Jelly - Milo Jelly Drink
How to Make Chocolate Jelly, Milo Jelly Drink. this Chocolate Drink is made of Milo Powder Milk added with Milk and jelly.
500 grams Milk
6 pieces Milo powder milk (22grams Each Pack)
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
300 ml Condensed milk
370 ml Evaporated milk
250 ml All-purpose cream
340 grams Nata de Coco ( 1 Bottle )
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Pour 250 ml All-Purpose cream in a bowl.
- Add 300 ml condensed milk.
- Add 370 ml evaporated milk, then mix everything well.
- On a separate container, pour 500 ml of milk.
- Add 6 packs of Milo to the container then mix well until there are no more lumps of Milo powder.
- Pour the chocolate mixture to the milk mixture in the bowl.
- Mix everything in the bowl until well combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder then mix until it’s diluted completely.
- Prepare the containers that you will use to store your Milo Jelly drink.
- Add the Gulaman jelly and Nata to the bottom of the container first.
- Last, fill the container with the chocolate mixture then seal it with a cap.