Pininyahang Manok – Chicken Recipe Filipino Food
Pininyahang Manok - Chicken Recipe Filipino Food
Pininyahang Manok a Chicken Recipe Filipino Food. A Filipino Dish made of Chicken Meat added with pineapple, Carrots, Potato and Milk or Coconut Milk.
643 grams Chicken meat
200 grams Pineapple Tidbits
2 pieces Carrots (Small)
1 piece Chicken broth cube
1 piece Onion
431 grams Potato
370ml Evaporated milk
61.5 grams Bell pepper
3 cloves Garlic
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put some oil to the preheated pan.
- Saute 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Add 1 piece of onion chopped then saute with the garlic.
- Add 643 grams of chicken.
- Add 431 grams of potato chopped.
- Add 2 pieces of small carrots chopped.
- Pour the pineapple juice from a 200-gram pineapple tidbits pack.
- Pour 370 ml of evaporated milk.
- Mix everything in the pan well then let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add 61.5 grams of red bell pepper sliced length-wise.
- You can add 1 cube of chicken broth for more flavor.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pineapple tidbits then mix it until all ingredients are well-distributed.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer for a few more minutes.
- Wait until some of the sauce dries up and if it has thickened already, then it’s ready to serve.